1 1/2 sticks butter
3c almond flour
3tsp baking powder
8c coarsely chopped rhubarb
1 1/2 cups sugar
8oz cream cheese cut into ~32 chunks (optional)
- In a food processor or large bowl, cut together all dough ingredients
except eggs to form a crumbly dough.
- Add eggs and mix until just mixed.
- Coat bottom of 13x9 glass dish with 1/2c sugar.
- Spread 1/4-1/3 of the rhubarb on top of the sugar.
- In large globs distributed evenly, add the dough to the dish.
- Pour the rest of the rhubarb into the dish, being sure to fill gaps
between dough globs.
- Optionally place the cheese bits evenly over the top.
- evenly coat with the remaining 1c sugar.
- Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes. Tips of the dough should be just
- Serve warm.